| || |
- Latest review: If the Tabloids Are True What Are You? which made me say, more than once, "I want to be Matthea Harvey when I grow up."
- My friend Carl Atiya Swanson wrote this great piece about why you should always pay artists.
- Which is why I'm so excited by Jessica Piazza's new project, Poetry Has Value, which features a list of poetry journals that pay.
- You can pay me for my poems: my chapbook, Blues for Jocasta is available for $5.
As I mentioned, my birthday is this month. Here are some resolutions for my next year:
- Publish new poems
- Submit poems to non-U.S. English-language journals
- Get paid for poems (minimum 50% submissions to paying journals)
- Finish FEATHERMUCKER
- Write a new poem a week
- Find a new favorite poem a week
- Read the books on my shelves that I haven't gotten to yet